PiXeLtrasher

Small obnoxious still a redhead but a lot less annoying I hope?

Friday, March 03, 2006

Another day, another dollar...

Or, pound, rather, but.. yeah, whatever! Our systems are down, so I'm sitting at work just waiting for i to start up again. Pretty cold outside, but at least the sun have started to show it's face every so often. I can't wait until summer comes! Doesn't have to be 40 degrees all the time buit just some normal warmth would be nice, so you don't have to dress like an astronaut every morning!

Big party coming up tomorrow, read all about it on
http://festivalweather.com/glowballgathering ! Will try to take loads of pictures so that I can show all of you what you missed, hehe ;-) My friend Psilodump is playing as well, will be great to see him!

Other than that, I have finally joined the dreaded people. They'r very immature and not so cool-looking at the moment, but I'm patiently awaiting for them to matten and fluff up a bit. Hoping to keep them for a long time, so that they'll grow long as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home