PiXeLtrasher

Small obnoxious still a redhead but a lot less annoying I hope?

Monday, March 13, 2006

BoOm ShiVa

Hey and good morning!
Day one of my coffee detox. On my second cup of tea now (trying to limit it to herbal- rooibos- or at least green tea), a lovely infusion called Tahiti. It smells and tastes loooovely of vanilla, pineapple and coconut! If I close my eyes I can almost feel the ocean breeze... only problem is, if I would close my eyes, chances are I'd fall asleep pretty much straight away. So let's not do that :)

So, it seems like we have our tickets to
Boom! However, we still need to sort out the plane tickets, and prices are getting higher by the day, it feels like. But can't do anything until I get paid, which is a week from now. Ah well, hurry up and wait I guess.

Other than that, I should probably start working now. Cya all!x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home